If you appreciate photography “off the beaten path” take a gander at the new 2018 Idaho Wilderness Calendar. Scott Marchant, a Boise-based hiking guidebook author and landscape photographer, captures 12 stunning images from around the Gem State.
In addition to the caption name, Scott gives you the information you need to help you get to the photographed location. This unique calendar also includes meteor shower dates and suggested hikes each month from the four Hiking Idaho guidebooks. Plus, each month contains an inspiring or thought-provoking quote which captures the essence of the image.
Even if you don’t live in Idaho, this calendar will inspire you to get outdoors and seek out Mother Nature.
The 2018 Idaho Wilderness Calendar features:
- Oversized 13.5” x 10.5” pages with plenty of writing space
- Mini-calendars of preceding and following months
- Meteor shower dates, lunar eclipse dates and phases of the moon
- 12 full-sized Idaho landscape scenes
- Printed on premium coated paper
- Individually shrink wrapped
- Printed in Idaho