Whether you are a walker, veteran hiker or novice to the hiking world, look for the 2017 Idaho Wilderness Calendar to inspire you to get outdoors. The calendar includes stunning scenery from across Idaho, photographed by guidebook author and photographer Scott Marchant. The 12-month calendar offers a breathtaking journey through Idaho’s unspoiled wilderness. Every month includes a beautiful image with a quote that inspires reflection.
Each month you will discover a stunning destination, including suggested hikes and snowshoe destinations from the Hiking Idaho guidebooks. This calendar will motivate you to experience the great outdoors whether you are in Idaho or any other state and remind you why America’s wilderness is one of its most important treasures.
The 2017 Idaho Wilderness Calendar features:
- Oversized 13.5” x 10.5” pages with plenty of writing space
- Mini-calendars of preceding and following months
- Meteor shower dates, lunar eclipse dates, and phases of the moon
- 12 full-sized Idaho landscape scenes
- Printed on premium coated paper
- Individually shrink wrapped
- Printed in Idaho
You can also purchase two Idaho Wilderness Calendars for a further discounted price of $15.00 – click here.